Ever since the rise of the internet, it has become part of popular culture and modern communication. The web development industry has undergone many changes and developments. Many of these changes have simplified website design and development, the perfect example being Content Management Systems or CMS like Joomla and WordPress. CMS like Joomla allows website owners to manage and control their own website content and look online. Joomla website development provides a lot of flexibility to your online business and can help you make more sales. Coupled with this CMS like Joomla has the following advantages:
- Allows for the creation of attractive website. Joomla is template based like many other CMS platforms and there are lots of great looking website templates out there. There are also Joomla templates developers, that develop custom website templates.
- Joomla is easy to navigate. Joomla is designed to be user friendly both for users and developers. It helps one to design user friendly web pages that appeal to users and web surfers.
- Joomla is easy to maintain and update. Joomla helps you to manage all website content, and pages, any images and documents via the secure backend dashboard system. In the backend there is an editor’s panel to edit and upload website content very quickly and easily.
- Joomla is extremely flexible and has a wide range of free plugins and extensions. These enable website users to add custom functionality and design aspects to their websites. There are extensions for every application!
- Joomla is perfect for modern marketing! Joomla is SEO and search engine friendly and has built-in SEO features that will ensure that your website gets good exposure in search engines. There are also great components for email marketing and newsletters to promote your website amongst your target group.
- Unlimited design options. Joomla allows one to customise the layout of every web page through its module systems allows for unlimited design and layout options.
These advantages of Joomla website design and development have placed it at the forefront of the web development industry and make it one of the most powerful CMS platforms in the world. Discover more about Joomla website design.
Source by Rudi Roux